Biglia, an Italian family producer of high-performance lathes.
- Great variability of every model series – you can select a counter-spindle, Y-axis, support tailstock centre, or only driven tools.
- Possibility to choose from up to 3 separately programmable revolver heads, each head position can carry a driven tool.
High-performance 15 kW driven tools will convert your turning centre into a milling centre.
- Spindles and revolving turrets are the figurative ‘heart’ of every turning centre; that’s why Biglia make their own and can therefore, among other advantages, ensure the fast delivery of spare parts.
- In offers of accessories and peripherals, you will find all standard options, i.e. probes and ejector blades, but also sophisticated manipulators for part removal.
toolholders for higher productivity of turning
heavy and bulky parts
B446/B465 T2/T3 (Y/S)
South Korean SMEC lathes with a wide range of dimensions, with up to 32” chucks or 5-m long rods.
- A minimalistic design solution full of attractive technical details in combination with perfect processing
- A wide model range with a large variety of options for every type of production
Available options include a tailstock centre, driven tools, a counter-spindle, or Y-axis.
Our implemented projects
We had a specific, simple, but not easy assignment for our tender. We wanted to speed up the current production process by 20%. Only TGS was able to offer a comprehensive solution, including ...More information
When we select suppliers, we are looking for partners. Partners who not only deliver goods, but will also cooperate in developing our company. That’s exactly who TGS are. They can solve tech ...More information
When we contacted suppliers and put to them our rather complex requirements for robot automation, everyone else was slow, were groping around for ideas, or else tried grafting our demands onto their ...More information
I think that TGS is the most progressive out of all suppliers I’ve ever come across. With respect to reaction speed, the effort to solve problems, service, and the scope and quality of their ...More information